Tuesday, October 11, 2011

English Rose Jasmine




Meet my newest addition to the Sirocco Cavy Stud family - 'English Rose Jasmine'.



She's a 4 week old tri-colour pedigree texel. Her daddy is the famous 'Fluffy Starz Georgio',(Liam's granddad) who I actually got to meet for the first time today. I wish I'd had my camera as he is INCREDIBLE!




Jasmine is a little lacking in the 'mutton chops' department, but I was informed that this will grow in later? I'm not sure how accurate this is... Liam had the fattest little cheeks at 4 weeks old... but I'm willing to give her a chance. Her colours are so pretty!

1 comment:

  1. She is just the cutest button on the jacket isn't she! She is so beautiful you should give her a real good chance! She looks like such a sweety! Lol - she is too beautiful to loose! She must really throw off your camera!

    ReplyDelete