Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby updates



I had the perfect opportunity to get some great progress shots of the new babies this morning... sitting in the middle of the cage with them sniffing at my feet... when my camera battery started dying!

So I quickly scooped up the closest bubs, and grabbed these shots! I'll have to take the other's the next time my kids allow me 5mins of peace to just sit with the pigs! (without begging to come in with me! which they're not actually allowed to do any more. Mostly because of all the little one's running around, but also due to the 'lets lock mummy in the guinea pig cage' incident! Thankfully it was late afternoon and my hubby was home, and able to unlatch the lock for me! Not the middle of the day while he is at work, and all the phones are in the house!)




Up the top we have Chloe at 5 days old. I'm still pretty sure we're going to see curls of some form as she grows. She's getting really strong and fast on her little legs now too.



Next we have Cleo, also at 5 days old. She's starting to get the longer 'fluff' happening.




Here's Jonah at 12 days old. Now his hair is really funky - the ultimate in 'fluffy', long, really soft and kind of frizzy.




And this is little Jethro - also getting long, but with a much more traditional straight and silky hair type.



And of course, Miss Ripley had to poke her nose in... which reminds me, I haven't actually introduced you to Ripley and her baby Rafia yet... I'll get right onto that!

3 comments:

  1. How big are the babies? They look so big, yet so small in the photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big are the babies? They look so big, yet so small in the photo's!

    ReplyDelete