Sunday, July 8, 2012

Indigo x Sebastian = 3 gorgeous little men!


Our lovely Indigo (pedigree texel) delivered three stunning little boys to Sebastian in the early hours of the morning on 5th July, 2012. 



We've named them Tao, Tobin and Texas (in homage to their granddad Tex). You can really see Tex's colouring coming through here too. We haven't yet allocated these bubs to new homes. I'm a little bit smitten with Tao, and have been meaning to keep a boar for some time now. But we still have Eirwyn due to delivery any day now, and I don't want to make a decision until her bubs are here too. With such limited space at our caviary, we have to be soo careful about keeping a check on numbers. 
(Which is hard when faced with little cuties like this...!)





1 comment:

  1. My goodness, they are so beautiful! I can't remember my two peruvianXabyssinian crosses ever being that small but I'm sure they must have been once upon a time!
    Awww, they really are gorgeous! Thankyou Lord for these beautiful piggas!

    ReplyDelete