Saturday, June 11, 2011

Liam's amazing hair

I thought I'd share some photos of Mr Liam and his super dooper crazy long hair! (And it's not even a full coat yet!).

This is him at 3 weeks old, when he first came to live with us:





And this is him now! Check out those curls!





He is probably my most vocal, and my most placid piggy I'd say. As soon as I pick him up he surrenders and just sits in my hands. Most of the other's put up a bit of a fight before they just sit still!



And the boy can SQUEAK! I have this little video from his first days with us, and he hasn't changed at all. I had him inside one day during the week while the kids were having their nap, and he started his noise. I had to rush back outside and take him back to his ladies before he woke up the house!!!


1 comment:

  1. He is so handsome, I couldn't believe if anyone said he wasn't gorgeous or nice! I'd love to hold him and just feel those beautiful thick curls!

    ReplyDelete